The community Rewards Program is very easy to use. All you need is your Kroger Plus Shoppers Card. If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, we encourage you to sign up for one at your local Kroger Store.
FIRST TIME REGISTERING…To link your Kroger Plus Card to Congregation Beth Shalom please follow these simple steps:
- Have your Kroger Plus Card handy
- Register on line by going to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Register and follow the steps to Register your Kroger Plus Card – you will be prompted to create a user name and password
- Once you have registered or sign in, click on “my account”
- Click on edit for all categories that have not been filled in such as Your card number (on back of your Kroger Plus Card), personal information, preferred store, and lastly,community rewards. When you “Edit Community Rewards”, put in Congregation Beth Shalom #80196. Once you put in this number, Congregation Beth Shalom name will be displayed.
- Each time you shop at Kroger and use your Kroger Plus Card, Beth Shalom will gain cash rewards.
TO RENEW YOUR KROGER PLUS CARD…to link your Kroger Plus Card to Congregation Beth Shalom, follow these simple steps:
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Sign in
- put in your Username and password
- Once you are in, Click on enroll
- Make changes necessary
- At Bottom for community rewards- click enroll- enter Congregation Beth Shalom- another screen will show with our name- click on our name and then click enroll
Thank you for your continued support!